VINTAGE TOOLS, FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS, COLLECTIBLES AND MORE!
THESE ITEMS ARE LOCATED AT OUR WAREHOUSE. 1413 MAIN STREET CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH 44221
PICK UP WILL BE WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 13TH FROM 10-6 and SATURDAY DECEMBER 16TH FROM 10-2
ACCEPTING CASH AND PAYPAL
10am - 4pm Monday - Friday
The following are the terms and conditions which apply specifically to this catalog:
ONLINE AUCTION BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions specific to any particular online auction.
Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern each online sale.
All registration information the Bidder provides shall be current, complete and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the duration of the auction sale.
- Access and use of any online auction site of Route8Auctions, LLC (collectively called “Site”) is subject to any and all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (collectively called “Site User Agreement”) and all applicable laws and regulation, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or regulation. Route8Auctions, LLC reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement and it is the Bidders responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- Invoices will be emailed to successful bidders at the end of each auction the following business day by 10 am. Applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
- Online Auction Fee: Route8Auctions, LLC shall charge and collect from each successful bidder a 10 PERCENT BUYERS FEE for the total amount of each invoice minus sales tax if any.
- All items bid on and awarded to you as the high bidder are your property once final payment of your invoice is paid. We accept Cash and PayPal for final payment. Bidder may wait until the designated pickup day, and only the designated pickup day, to make final payment for their items. All items must be paid for by the final pickup day that will clearly be marked on each invoice. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for merchandise removal. Failure to pay for any item shall result in a suspension of bidder account.
- The description of item/lots appearing an all auctions and in advertising prior to the auctions are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Route8Auctions,LLC concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS – WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. There are no refunds/chargebacks of any kind unless item/lot is grossly misrepresented by Route8Auctions, LLC. Bidder acknowledges that most items/lots are available for inspection during regular business hours prior to the end of auction, and by these terms, Route8Auctions, LLC and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder has any interest to determine the item/lot’s nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder’s failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, quantity, condition or size of any item/lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale or refusal to close the sale, against Route8Auctions, LLC or Owner/Seller.
- The Site User Agreement constitutes the final expression of the parties’ agreement and a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the sale. The IMPLIES WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from any sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is the subject of these sales. Route8Auctions, LLC is not responsible for the actions of the Owner/Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction, typographical errors, misprints, loss of merchandise, damage or failure of equipment due to your visit to this auction site. Use of this site it at your own risk.
- Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of item/lots from any sale after they are listed is may sometimes be necessary. Route8Auctions,LLC and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so, if necessary, at any time before or during the sale.
- Merchandise become the full responsibility of the Buyer at the time of PAYMENT, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from the sale premises. Owner/Seller and Route8Auctions, LLC agree that merchandise mat remain on the premises for a period of time following the sale. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction-by-auction basis, on the specific auction page. After the final removal date, there will be a $35.00 per day, per item/lot storage fee charged to the Buyer. If merchandise is not payed/removed within 30 days after the final pick up/removal date, the ownership of the merchandise will revert back to the Owner/Seller and the Owner/Seller may dispose of or resale the item/lot at their discretion. SHIPPING: ROUTE8AUCTIONS, LLC DOES NOT SHIP. We will work with a shipper of your choice once the items/lots are paid in full. Please contact the shipper of your choice to arrange for packing and pick up of your items. Your items will be released as soon as payment clears our bank. We request that your shipper schedule pick up times at least 24 hours in advance, this will insure no delays in pick up and release of your purchases.
- Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each Owner/Seller and Route8Auctions, LLC and their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representative from and against any all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with Buyer’s, his agents or representatives, use of this Site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item/lots, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Site User Agreement or any use by Bidder of the Site or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
- Route8Auctions, LLC is providing services as an independent contractor for the Owner/Seller only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
- This Site User Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between Bidder and Route8Auctions, LLC until terminated by Route8Auctions, LLC, which may happen at any time, without notice, in Route8Auctions, LLC sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with the auction sale in any way, Bidder’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction Site. Route8Auctions, LLC reserves the right to terminate Bidder registration and use of the auction Site without notice or penalty.
- Route8Auctions, LLC cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by and means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunctions without warning. Route8Auctions, LLC, in it’s sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of Route8Auctions, LLC is final
- Any and all information gathered by Route8Auctions, LLC is for the purpose of conducting online auctions only. Route8Auctions, LLC does not sell or rent this information.
- As a Bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Owner/Seller and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. As a Bidder, you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding id and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your id. If at any time you feel that your Bidder ID and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Route8Auctions, LLC immediately.
- Bidder agrees that when using the Maximum Bid feature on the Site, you use it according to the specifications Route8Auctions, LLC has in place for that feature. You, as a Bidder, agree to only use this feature if you understand how the Maximum Bid feature works.
BY REGISTERING YOUR ONLINE BIDDER ID, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.
YOUR USE OF THIS AUCTION SITE MARKS YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN FULL OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
Route8Auctions, LLC and only Route8Auctions, LLC
Doing business at
1413 Main Street * Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 * 330-805-4931
For more information on how this affects you, please read our site's Terms & Conditions